Opening information / Reservations / Cancellation policy
Updated: May 12, 2020
The hotel remains open according to government travel arrangements and permissions.
The safety and well-being of our customers is our top priority and because the situation is constantly changing and unpredictable due to COVID-19.
Here is our cancellation policy to give you more flexibility.
• Have you reserved a flexible rate directly on our website or by phone?
Customers who have reserved a fully refundable rate may cancel or modify their reservations without penalty by email or telephone.
• Have you reserved a non-flexible rate directly from our site and need to cancel?
Customers who have booked until 30 June 2020 inclusive can modify their reservation for a later date without modification costs (subject to availability and applicable prices and conditions) by contacting us directly by email or telephone. A credit note for the total amount of the value of your payment will be displayed, for use at a later date in our hotel.
➔ this credit is valid for a period of 18 months maximum (ordinance n ° 2020-315 of March 25, 2020 *), and to organize your future stay:
- If the price of the chosen stay is higher than your credit, you will only have the difference to be paid.
- If the price of the chosen stay is lower than your credit, the balance can be used later at our establishment.
We invite you, when you wish, to get closer to us in order to agree together on the new dates of your visit.
(* prescription can be transmitted on request)
• Reservations with a Third Party channel:
Customers who have booked through a travel agency, online booking platform or other third-party channel are invited to contact the relevant booking entity directly for any assistance request.
*** Be sure that our entire team remains mobilized to satisfy you and welcome you in the best conditions as soon as the situation allows us again.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones, looking forward to meeting you as quickly as possible. ***