Make the most of your trip to the region
Near the Bonne Auberge, many activities await to help you make the most of the outdoors. With its many trekking and cycling routes, the Creuse invites you to set on foot, by bike, or on horse back. Fishermen will be delighted to discover the 3,800 km of streams and rivers and 3,000 hectares of ponds and lakes with a rich heritage of fishing. On the region's artificial lakes, watched over by life guards, try sailing, windsurfing, canoeing or just kick back on the beach. There are plenty of other activities to enjoy too: adventure parks, climbing, golf, and much more...
Visit and explore
- La Maison Jour de Fête in Sainte Sévère
- Scénovision in Bénévent l’Abbaye
- Crozant Les Ruines, discover a medieval fortress
- Painting interpretation centre “Hotel Lépinat” in Crozant
- Ecomuseum Tuilerie de Pouligny in Chéniers